Trailer is a vehicle used to haul cars, from the chassis, lifting devices, lift traction device, hydraulic system, electronic control system, car body and toolbox, with lifting, pulling and lift traction and many other functions, suitable for highway, urban road removal operations.
The trailer's history dates back to the First World War, when the trailer was used to recharge the front. The main transportation is military supplies.
Next: No Information
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- Classification Of Trucks