What is a Semi trailer ?
The semi-trailer is the rear of the axle placed at the center of gravity of the vehicle (when the vehicle is evenly loaded) and is equipped with a trailer that transmits horizontal and vertical forces to the coupling of the tractor. Semi-trailers are generally three-axle semi-trailers, and their types are divided into 11-meter fence trailer , 13-meter fence trailer , and lowbed semi-trailers. It is a heavy-duty transportation vehicle connected to the semi-trailer head by a tractor pin.
Compared with "single-type" cars, semi-trailers can improve the overall economic benefits of road transport. Transportation efficiency can be increased by 30-50%, cost is reduced by 30-40%, and fuel consumption is reduced by 20-30%. More importantly, the use of semi-trailers can also promote the organization of logistics in China to a certain extent. Semi-trailer is a large cargo that is mainly transported in large size and difficult to be disassembled, such as excavators, etc., and the fenced semi-trailer is more suitable for pulling live goods, such as vegetables, fruits, etc. The van semi-trailer is more suitable for pulling. Bulk goods and moisture-proof more expensive goods.
contact person: Ivan Sun
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- How To Choose A Suitable Trailer Between Differ...
- Use Of Maintenance Techniques For Flat Tire
- What Are The Common spare part For Semi Trailers
- How Does The Semi Trailer's Development Trenden...
- The Lightweight Bulk Cement Trailer
- Welcome UAE Customers To Visit Our Factory
- Semi Trailer's Parking Skill
- Stafety Introduction Of Oil Tank Semi Trailer
- The Use And Characteristics Of The Curtain Side...
- ZW Container Semi Trailer