The dump semi-trailer is suitable for the transportation of bulk pellets such as coal, ore and building materials, which can effectively improve the loading and unloading and transportation efficiency.
The whole vehicle is optimized by advanced computer-aided design software. According to the requirements of vehicle load quality 7, the finite element analysis of the frame, scientific design, reasonable load sharing, and equivalent load, effectively reduce the weight of the product.
The frame design is reasonable, the process is advanced, and the box body adopts high-strength cold-rolled corrugated steel plate, non-skeleton structure, various choices of cabinet height and large loading space.
Multi-cylinder lift, with self-rescue tank, with multi-pulse, heavy load and so on. You can choose left and right single unloading, unloading different unloading methods on the left and right, easy to operate, and effectively meet the diversified and personalized needs of users.
Contact Person： Ivan Sun
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- What Is A Semi Trailer ?
- How To Choose A Suitable Trailer Between Differ...
- Use Of Maintenance Techniques For Flat Tire
- What Are The Common Accessories For Semi Trailers
- How Does The Semi Trailer's Development Trenden...
- The Lightweight Bulk Cement Trailer
- Welcome ALi Customers To Visit Our Factory
- Semi Trailer's Parking Skill
- Stafety Introduction Of Oil Tank Semi Trailer