According to the latest statistics of the China Automobile Industry Association, 2010 1-December, the national truck production and sales of 3.9204 million vehicles and 3.861 million vehicles, the year-on-year growth of 28.19% and 29.9%. December, truck production and sales of 372,000 vehicles and 315,500 vehicles, the chain growth of 7.49% and 0.22%, year-on-year growth of 21.6% and 15.4%.
2010, truck production and sales of 2.8548 million vehicles and 2.8313 million vehicles, an increase of 22.72% and 25.83%, half of the tractor production and sales 362,500 and 354,600, year-on-year growth of 74.11% and 67.98%; Truck sales of incomplete vehicles 703,100 and 675,100, increased by 36.6% and 35.53% Year-on-year.
December 2010, in the main truck varieties, compared with November, semi-trailer tractor production and sales have decreased, the freight car incomplete vehicle production slightly increased, sales micro-drop; compared with the same period in 2009, the sales of semi-trailer tractor decreased faster, other varieties of production and sales to maintain growth, which is more obvious. December, truck production and sales of 275,100 vehicles and 243,500 vehicles, the chain growth of 10.01% and 3.69%, the year-on-year growth of 20.77% and 23.26%, half of the tractor production and sales 26,400 and 20,500, the chain down 13.8% and 27.5%, the production growth of 5.90 %, sales fell 17.61%, trucks, 70,500 vehicles and 51,500 vehicles, the production chain growth of 6.64%, sales fell 1.9%, year-on-year growth of 28.57% and 5.51%.
December 2010, the National Heavy card (including nonholonomic vehicles, semi-trailer tractor) production of 100,600 units, an increase of 47.81%; sales of 75,500 vehicles, the year-on-year growth of 20.46%. Among them, heavy truck production and sales of 24900 vehicles and 21,400 vehicles, an increase of 112.68% and 66.04% per cent, the heavy card is not complete vehicle production and sales 49,200 and 33,500, year-on-year growth of 56.98% and 34.91%; Semi-trailer tractor production and sales of 26,500 vehicles and 20,500 vehicles, the year-on-year increase of 5.9% and fell 17.61%.
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- Truck Maintenance Knowledge
- The Famous Brand Of Truck
- When The Truck Repairs The Circuit, We Must Pay...
- 2018 Truck Dealer Marketing Strategy
- Trailers Are Also Fastidious, What Need To Pay ...
- Efficient Logistics Truck Open Finale
- Good News! 3 Axles Bulk Cement Trailer Will Be ...
- Welcome Jamaican Clients To Visit Our Factory!
- Welcome Tanzanian Customers To Come To Factory ...
- Lowbed Semi Trailer At The Port , Will Be Shipp...