First look at the approximate working principle of the four-drive in time, for example, a multi-piece clutch central differential: If a wheel is slipping, the electric control system controls the hydraulic mechanism to press the multiple clutch, the active disk, the moving disk contact, the torque from the active disk to the driven disk, thus realizes four-wheel drive.
That is, when the four-drive is under normal condition, it is a two-drive mode, and all-time four-drive is always a four-drive form. Do not need to bail out when the active disk, from the moving disc slightly combined, the front and rear wheel torque distribution is about 95%: 5% or so, can be broadly considered to be the approximate precursor. Once the speed difference is detected, that is, the wheel skidding, many pieces of clutch quickly change the degree of integration, in a very short period of time to achieve four drive.
Here the trailer refers to the lift trailer, which is two wheels fixed and the other two wheels sliding on the ground. Lift-style trailer is bound to make two-wheel rotation, the other two wheels do not rotate, at this time can be understood to have two wheels in the skid, to meet the speed difference, need to get out of the way.
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- Efficient Logistics Truck Open Finale
- Good News! 3 Axles Bulk Cement Trailer Will Be ...
- Welcome Jamaican Clients To Visit Our Factory!
- Welcome Tanzanian Customers To Come To Factory ...
- Lowbed Semi Trailer At The Port , Will Be Shipp...
- ZW Container Semi Trailer
- ZW Side Wall Caro Trailer
- Customers From Tanzania Visit The Factory
- Working Principle Of Bulk Cement Trailer
- Client From Pakistan Visit Our Factory