1. Should choose eye-catching trailer tools, such as yellow, blue, fluorescent green, fluorescent red and so on. The color is not eye-catching can be suspended in the trailer tool color cloth. Use trailer ropes or trailer rods with reflective material to increase the alert effect at night trailer.
2. Trailer tools to be in front and rear vehicles with the side of the trailer hook position for installation, such as the fault car for the left hook, then the tractor should also choose the left hook to ensure that the road after the straight line. And in the installation of trailer hooks must be checked afterwards, to ensure that the trailer hook installed fastening to avoid the use of the process of trailer hook pop-up wounding.
3. Pay attention to the car communication. There are many knowledge of trailers, among which the cooperation between the drivers of the front and rear cars is very important. The driver should make a reasonable driving route to avoid the complicated road and congested road. If there is no walkie-talkie as a communication tool, you need to be in the road before the start, deceleration, turn, up and down slope operation of the communication signal, so that the car control before and after the same.
4. Control the safety distance. When using trailer rope trailer to prevent rear-end collision, we need to master the distance and speed of vehicle. The length of the general trailer rope is about 5~10 m, so the distance should be controlled within the effective range of the trailer rope, keep the trailer rope in the tension state. The speed of the trailer is controlled below km/h.
5. Before and after the vehicle should be turned on double flashing warning lights, along the most outside the driveway, but also in the rear of the tractor paste "trailer" logo to signal other vehicles to drive carefully.
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- Classification Of Trucks
- The Development Course Of Truck
- The Development Trend Of Truck
- The Marketing Construction Of Truck
- The Operation Principle Of The Truck