"2013-2017 China Heavy truck industry demand and Investment forecast Analysis report" data show that October 2012 car sales 1.61 million vehicles, year-on-year growth of 5%, the chain down 1%, January-October cumulative sales of 15.7 million vehicles, with the increase of 3%.
Among them, passenger car sales 1.3 million vehicles, with 6%, ring down 1%, commercial vehicle sales 310,000, with the increase of 1%, ring 2%. Heavy truck sales will pick up next year. The first is a large number of vehicles entering the replacement cycle. Second, the state of four cases to promote the replacement of updates. Heavy truck holdings at the end of 2008 are 2 million, the life cycle is 4-5 years, so the number of these 2 million vehicles will enter the replacement cycle. Heavy truck sales growth is a big probability event.
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- Classification Of Trucks
- The Development Course Of Truck
- The Development Trend Of Truck
- The Marketing Construction Of Truck
- The Operation Principle Of The Truck
- Type Of Truck
- Truck Maintenance Knowledge
- The Famous Brand Of Truck
- When The Truck Repairs The Circuit, We Must Pay...
- 2018 Truck Dealer Marketing Strategy