The Oil tanker semi-trailer consists of the rear body part of the tank and the traction part of the front head. The general structure is almost the same. The rear part of the tank body has three axes and two axes due to the load and the size of the car body. It is said that there is no 3 axles or more, so the car body is too long, the car body is too large, it is extremely inconvenient when turning, and the rear view blind zone is enlarged, which invisibly increases the risk in driving!
Oil tanker semi-trailerTransport is generally high-risk items, flammable and explosive, highly corrosive or polluting, chemical waste, and the materials of tanks are different for different transportation items. For example, if the transportation of alcohol, chemical drugs, the tank is generally made of high-strength stainless steel, the thickness of up to 0.5 cm, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, high alkaline or acidic corrosive liquid, generally made of plastic cans, tank The thickness is between 1 cm and 2 cm, and there are multiple layers of barriers inside the tank to prevent leakage, including safety devices such as high-pressure leak detection.
The safety and maintenance of oil tanker trailer is also important, not only for the maintenance of the vehicle transmission system, auxiliary system and brake system, but also for the sealing performance of the tank and the accuracy and sensitivity of the tank safety inspection device. Careful inspection.
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- The Use And Characteristics Of The Curtain Side...
- ZW Container Semi Trailer
- The Type Of Bulk Cement Truck
- Lowbed Semi Trailer Feature