Flatbed semi-trailer Prepare to ship to port
Frame body used high strength structure steel, automatic submerged arc welding throughout beams.The height of the beam is 500mm, upper plate is14mm, down plate is 16mm, middle plate is 8mm.
Part of the fittings use BPW or FUWA axles, high-strength steel mechanical suspension system, and Jost landing gear to ensure good performance.
The brake system and the electrical system at home and abroad are in accordance with ISO standards, and the lighting is absolutely safe and reliable.
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- How Do You Choose A Suitable Semi-trailer?