1, rated carrying capacity, can be designed to carry tonnage;
2. Bearing area, design the bearing width and length of the flatbed trailer according to the need;
3, tire model, is a solid or air tires, solid tires wear-resistant, not tire, air tires walk faster;
4, other configuration, such as: Double traction, with guardrail, van, brake system, damping system, awning, rope and other nets.
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- Classification Of Trucks
- The Development Course Of Truck
- The Development Trend Of Truck