This week Our Pakistani Client visited our factory .
Lowbed semi-trailers are commonly used to transport heavy-duty vehicles (such as tractors, buses, special vehicles, etc.), rail vehicles, mining machinery, forestry machinery, and construction machinery (such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, pavers, cranes, etc.). ) and other heavy-duty cargoes, the lower the center of gravity, the better the stability and safety, the stronger the ability to transport ultra-high cargo and obstacles through the head.
The lowbed semi-trailer frames are of the beam-type structure, and the longitudinal beams are of the straight live gooseneck type. The heigh to the beam is from 400mm to 550mm, the longitudinal beam is welded by automatic submerged arc welding, the frame is shot peened, the beam is inserted into the stringer and welded.
Contact person： Ivan Sun
WhatsApp or Wechat:+8615216409270
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- Advantage Of Oil Tank Semi Trailer
- Semi Trailer Reversing Skill
- Flatbed Semi-trailer Prepare To Ship To Port
- How Do You Choose A Suitable Semi-trailer?
- New Product Aluminum Alloy Cement Bulk Trailer
- The Difference Between Full Trailer And Semi-tr...
- Experience In Maintenance And Use Of Semi-trailer
- What Can We Do To Make A Fuel Tanker Trailer Sa...
- What Are The Characteristics Of A Flatbed Trailer?
- Client From Indonesia Visit Our Factory