Trucks are divided into miniature trucks, light trucks, medium trucks, heavy trucks and extra heavy trucks.
Mini Truck: Total mass less than 1.8 tonnes.
Light Trucks: 1.8-6 tonnes in total quality.
Medium Truck: The total mass is 6-14 tons.
Heavy Duty Truck: Total mass of 14-100 tons.
Super Heavy Truck: The total quality is more than 100 tons.
Model: Flat car, dump truck, tractor, box vehicle, half hang, etc.
Drive forms: 4*2, 4x4, 6*2, 6*4, 6*6, 8*4, 8*6, etc.
- What's A Trailer?
- Brief Introduction Of Heavy Steel Flatbed Trailer
- Design Requirements For Trailers
- The Proper Operation Of The Trailer
- Trailer Considerations
- Pay Attention To Fuel Consumption When Using Fl...
- The Importance Of Chassis For Flatbed Trailers
- What Is A Truck?
- Definition Of Truck
- The Development Of The Truck
- The Development Course Of Truck
- The Development Trend Of Truck
- The Marketing Construction Of Truck
- The Operation Principle Of The Truck
- Type Of Truck
- Truck Maintenance Knowledge
- The Famous Brand Of Truck
- When The Truck Repairs The Circuit, We Must Pay...
- 2018 Truck Dealer Marketing Strategy
- Trailers Are Also Fastidious, What Need To Pay ...